All the gear you need to get your home studio sounding great.
Se Electronics X1 S Studio Bundle
If you're recording in a non-acoustically-treated space (bedrooms, closets, etc.), a Reflexion Filter® helps keep your signal clean without the sound of your room around it.
The X1 S Studio Bundle has everything from the Vocal Pack, plus our simple and effective RF-X so you can record anywhere you want.
Yorkville YSM5 5" Powered Studio Reference Monitor PAIR
Compatible with virtually any source, Yorkville YSM5 has a widely variable input trim control making it compatible with any source including direct connection to a soundcard, or connection to a professional console control room output. Four position high frequency trim controls (at -2, -1, 0 and +1.5dB) allow user adjustable EQ contour to compensate for speaker placement in less than perfect listening spaces.
- Reproduces source material with near pinpoint accuracy and detail
- Contoured MDF baffle engineered to minimize front face reflections
- Front facing port design eliminates bass coupling with back walls and corners in imperfect listening environments
- Improved phase response provides a wider 'sweet spot' in the listening position
- Strategic bracing and ample internal dampening eliminates unwanted low frequency rumble
- Bi-amplified Power Module (40 watts woofer / 15 watts tweeter)
- Custom designed soft dome tweeter
- High quality low frequency 5-inch woofer
- Rock-solid 3/4-inch MDF cabinet construction
- XLR and ¼-inch TRS balanced inputs
- 4-position high frequency trim control to optimize response for recording space
- Front mounted power switch for added convenience
Art USB Dual Pre Recording Interface
The USB Dual Pre is a full-featured high quality dual portable preamplifier and computer interface packed into a compact rugged case.
It is designed to work over a wide variety of applications from remote field recording to desktop/studio tracking. Each of the two low noise input channels has up to 48 dB of clean gain with signal present and clip LED indicators. Inputs can be either XLR balanced or 1/4-inch TRS. Each of the 1/4-inch TRS outputs is buffered low impedance balanced.
The USB Dual Pre is powered via the USB bus. An internal 9 Volt battery, or optional external 12V power supply (or any combination of USB, battery & power supply) can be used depending on application. When running powered by battery alone, you should expect in excess of 50 hours of operation with phantom power off. Battery life will drop to approximately 20 hours (depending on microphone) when phantom powering is engaged (still enough time to get through an average session).
The built-in low noise +48 Volt phantom power supply allows you to power up to 2 microphones as well as the preamplifier when running from any power sources including the USB bus.
For monitoring, an 1/8-inch TRS mini headphone jack with level and monitor mix controls on the rear allow for latency free local monitoring of the inputs while recording as well as playback monitoring of the USB bus. The monitor mix is also routed to the 1/4-inch TRS balanced outputs. This lets you use the 1/4-inch outputs as either preamplifier outputs or as the monitor feed to your powered monitors.
The USB interface is fully compliant with the USB 1.1 specification and uses USB adaptive mode for playback and USB asynchronous mode for record. It will work with the USB audio device drivers built into Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista and Apple OS9.1/OSX computers with native USB support. No special drivers are needed.
- USB Connectivity to Desktop and Laptop Computers
- Low Noise Fully Balanced XLR and 1/4-inch TRS Combi Inputs
- Up to 48 dB of Clean Gain n Built-in Low Noise Phantom Power Supply
- Latency Free Monitoring Mix and Level Controls
- Independent Channel Gain Controls
- 1/4-inch TRS Balanced Monitor and 1/8-inch Headphone Monitor Outputs
- Includes Audacity Recording & Production Software
- Flexible 3-way Power from USB, External Supply, or 9 Volt Battery
- Includes USB Cable – Everything Needed To Start Recording Today!
Nomad NMS-6606 Tripod Base Boom Microphone Stand
- Height Adjustable from 37-66” for a variety of performance situations
- Comfort Clutch for quick and easy adjustments
- Telescoping Boom adjusts to 30” for easy microphone placement
Apex HP35 Closed Ear Folding Stereo Headphones
The Apex HP35 Closed Ear Dynamic Headphones are the ideal solution for monitoring applications either in the studio or on a live stage. Closed back for maximum isolation, the lightweight design ensures maximum comfort during long hours of listening. High performance low-mass diaphragms deliver maximum bass response and natural sonic reproduction. The compact folding design of the Apex HP35 economizes space while protecting the diaphragms during transport. Soft vinyl carrying pouch included.