Package Includes:Artesia Pro AMC-10 Studio Condenser Microphone
The Artesia AMC-10 professional cardioid condenser microphone is very quiet and sensitive. The low self noise allows you to give your work the dynamics it deserves. This mic can handle the extremes from ultra-sensitive to ultra-loud. The AMC-10 can handle 135dB SPL so you can rest assured that even in front of loud guitar cabinets, your recording won’t distort due to overload. The versatile, durable Artesia AMC-10 is a great choice for all studio applications and an amazingly affordable studio solution.
- Acoustic Principle: Externally polarized 1” condenser with gold plated membrane
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Ultra-low noise transformerless circuitry
- State-of-the-art surface-mount electronics
- Heavy-duty satin-nickel finish
- Internal shock mounting system
- Gold plated output connectors
- True Condenser (externally biased)
- Includes table stand, pop shield, XLR cable
Artesia Pro AMH-122 Studio Headphones
The Artesia AMH-122 Studio Headphones produce an extremely wide dynamic range with its highly efficient transducers that deliver spectacular detail and amazing sensitivity.
- Precise Closed design for critical listening
- 50mm Drivers matched perfectly with its enclosure to reproduce even the most subtle of frequencies
- Professional and durable construction and appearance
- Superior sound with a wide dynamic range (10K -30K Hz)
- Highly efficient transducers with amazing sensitivity
- Essential for DJ’s, Mixing, Monitoring or anywhere critical listening is essential
Art USB Dual Pre Recording Interface
The USB Dual Pre is a full-featured high quality dual portable preamplifier and computer interface packed into a compact rugged case.
It is designed to work over a wide variety of applications from remote field recording to desktop/studio tracking. Each of the two low noise input channels has up to 48 dB of clean gain with signal present and clip LED indicators. Inputs can be either XLR balanced or 1/4-inch TRS. Each of the 1/4-inch TRS outputs is buffered low impedance balanced.
The USB Dual Pre is powered via the USB bus. An internal 9 Volt battery, or optional external 12V power supply (or any combination of USB, battery & power supply) can be used depending on application. When running powered by battery alone, you should expect in excess of 50 hours of operation with phantom power off. Battery life will drop to approximately 20 hours (depending on microphone) when phantom powering is engaged (still enough time to get through an average session).
The built-in low noise +48 Volt phantom power supply allows you to power up to 2 microphones as well as the preamplifier when running from any power sources including the USB bus.
For monitoring, an 1/8-inch TRS mini headphone jack with level and monitor mix controls on the rear allow for latency free local monitoring of the inputs while recording as well as playback monitoring of the USB bus. The monitor mix is also routed to the 1/4-inch TRS balanced outputs. This lets you use the 1/4-inch outputs as either preamplifier outputs or as the monitor feed to your powered monitors.
The USB interface is fully compliant with the USB 1.1 specification and uses USB adaptive mode for playback and USB asynchronous mode for record. It will work with the USB audio device drivers built into Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista and Apple OS9.1/OSX computers with native USB support. No special drivers are needed.
- USB Connectivity to Desktop and Laptop Computers
- Low Noise Fully Balanced XLR and 1/4-inch TRS Combi Inputs
- Up to 48 dB of Clean Gain n Built-in Low Noise Phantom Power Supply
- Latency Free Monitoring Mix and Level Controls
- Independent Channel Gain Controls
- 1/4-inch TRS Balanced Monitor and 1/8-inch Headphone Monitor Outputs
- Includes Audacity Recording & Production Software
- Flexible 3-way Power from USB, External Supply, or 9 Volt Battery
- Includes USB Cable – Everything Needed To Start Recording Today!
Desktop Microphone Stand
Pop ShieldMicrophone Cable