The HP704 provides the style, performance, and pristine sound projection you’d expect from a premium studio piano. With its sleek, sophisticated cabinet design, this digital piano makes a statement wherever you play it—and a range of finishes ensures it fits in anywhere. The advanced PHA-50 keyboard, onboard tutorial features, and Bluetooth connectivity with music apps mean you’ll always be inspired to play, explore and improve. And the tall, elegant cabinet houses a powerful four-speaker audio system that delivers dynamic, room-filling sound as you perform—or while you relax by streaming your favorite tunes.
Simple and sophisticated design that invites you to play.
A great-sounding piano must look good too. From the tall-yet-slim cabinet to the elegant front legs and sophisticated curves based on the design concept of the Roland’s flagship LX Series, the HP704 draws you in and compels you to start playing. Each finish has been carefully selected and meticulously manufactured, so you can choose a piano that truly looks at home in your living room. Also, the cabinet is designed to deliver the best possible sound, regardless of where the piano is situated.
Express yourself with the responsive PHA-50 keyboard.
When it comes to the wish list for your new piano, playing ‘feel’ should be a priority. Whether building basic skills or expressing yourself in a demanding performance, the HP704 ‘s responsive PHA-50 keyboard reacts to your touch—putting you in control and keeping you inspired. You’ll also appreciate the blend of artisan tradition and cutting-edge technology—sleek wooden sides give each white key a familiar feel, while the durable inner frame ensures maintenance-free reliability over years of daily playing.
Dynamic sound from powerful four-speaker system.
A great sound makes you play better. The HP704’s SuperNATURAL technology captures the essence of an acoustic piano in every note. And as you play, your performance comes to life through an advanced four-speaker Acoustic Projection System that delivers sparkling highs, warm lows, and everything in-between. The four speakers are configured as two pairs inside the instrument, and each pair is optimized to deliver superior sound reproduction across the piano’s vast dynamic range. Whether you’re playing or streaming music, you’ll hear every note in immersive, crystal-clear sound.
- Authentic acoustic tone from Roland’s SuperNATURAL Piano Modeling technology
- Express yourself with the PHA-50 Keyboard and Progressive Damper Action pedals
- Acoustic Projection System with four speakers that work together to recreate the deep, rich sound field of an acoustic piano
- Headphones 3D Ambience for an immersive and realistic playing experience when practicing with headphones
- Includes a large and versatile collection of non-piano sounds such as electric piano, strings, organ, and many others
- Simple and modern luxury cabinet design featuring elegant front legs and sophisticated curves
- Connect your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth® and practice piano with audio from apps routed through the piano’s speaker system
- Compatible with the Piano Every Day app, which encourages you to play the piano more often
- Includes Padded Bench