While the electric bass is very much its own animal, it shares a common lineage and character with its 6-stringed cousins. For decades, the RG has stood at the center of what represents the prototypical Ibanez electric guitar. This iconic design is recognized as the foundational instrument for modern metal guitar playing, yet bass players have often had to look on when it comes to this venerable shred-machine: NO LONGER! Now, bassists will again experience the heavy tones and lightning-fast RG playability with the RGB series.
- Jatoba Fretboard: Jatoba has a reddish brown color which produces a rich mid range with a crisp high end.
- B10 bridge: The B10 bridge allows fully adjustable intonation and solid tuning stability.
- weight: 7 lbs 7 oz
- neck type: RGBMaple neck
- top/back/body: Poplar body
- fretboard: Jatoba fretboard Sharktooth inlay
- fret: Medium frets
- number of frets: 22
- bridge: B10 bridge
- string space: 19mm
- neck pickup: Dynamix P neck pickupPassive
- bridge pickup: Dynamix J bridge pickupPassive
- equaliser: Ibanez Custom Electronics 2-Band EQ
- factory tuning: 1G,2D,3A,4E
- strings: D'Addario® EXL165
- string gauge: .045/.065/.085/.105
- hardware color: Black