Based on the Guarneri Violin from 1742, this violin features a well-figured curly maple, antiqued varnish. The instrument comes with a pressurized foam suspension case, catseye lined bow, and Hygrometer.
• Ebony fittings, with a single Wittner fine tuner and Aubert 7 bridge
• Fortizzo perlon core strings
• Professional quality hand-applied spirit and oil mixed varnish, shaded with a defined edge color pattern with a textured antique style defined by craqueler
• Fully hand-carved highly figured Grade AA seasoned spruce top and flamed curly maple back that have been dried for 4-5 years
• Premium advanced student graduation pattern