This Violin pays homage to J.B. Vuillaume by featuring hand-carved boxwood fittings with a decorative cherub tailpiece and matching pegs. The instrument comes with a pressurized foam suspension case, catseye lined bow, and Hygrometer.
• Decorated boxwood fittings, Wittner tailpiece with a single fine tuner and Aubert 7 bridge
• Fortizzo perlon core strings
• Professional quality hand-applied spirit and oil mixed varnish
• Fully hand-carved medium figure Grade A seasoned spruce top and flamed curly maple back that have been dried for 4-5 years
• Premium advanced student graduation pattern